Thursday, June 3, 2010

Florida Freak File - Lost and Found

A prosthetic leg washed up along the shore in Jacksonville Beach last Thursday.

It was an unusual prosthetic leg.

It was a left leg and had a Willie Nelson sticker on it, reports

Authorities had posted an ad on Craigslist in hopes of reuniting the leg with its owner.

Yesterday the owner finally claimed it, reports First Coast News in Jacksonville.

No word on how the owner lost his leg.


Normally bestiality isn't funny on any level. Kingdom, Phylum or Species - thanks 8th grade science! But a man (Joshua Coman) was arrested for having sex with his dogs in Wichita, Kansas. He broke into a garage and had sex with the family's rottweiler. This would be his 2nd offense of such nature or against nature if you will.
His mugshot looks quite similar to a famous character who had a very close friendship with a dog.
"Ruh Row Raggy!" Indeed Sir.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says 17% of adults in America admit to relieving themselves in the pool - the other 83% are lying. Even Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps doesn't dispute these findings. Last summer, Phelps told Jimmy Kimmel that he pees in the pool. But not for drug tests Mike ??? In unrelated news, a new government report finds that 1-in-8 public pools should not be open due to the presence of disease-causing germs.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

She's A Man Baby!!

According to, here are the 10 Manliest Female Celebrities:

  1. Donatella Versace
  2. Jocelyn Wildenstein (heiress whose plastic surgeries turned her into a cat).
  3. Brooke Hogan (Hulk's daughter).
  4. Madonna
  5. Caster Semenya (Track star forced to undergo tests to prove her gender)
  6. Rosie O'Donnell
  7. The tattooed woman from TruTV's Operation Repo show.
  8. Chyna (fmr. pro wrestler)
  9. Fergie
  10. Pink

Ace ACE - KISS Mini Golf

You wanted the best mini golf course - you now have it!

A brand new horror themed miniature golf center is looking for space to open in Las Vegas - with an added slice of KISS. Though Mini KISS would be more appropriate or inappropriate from your view point.

The Monster Mini Golf company, which currently operates 25 horror themed indoor mini-golf centers in the US, is opening a Kiss-themed attraction on the strip in Vegas within the next 12-18 months. The Kiss Monster Mini Golf features themed sound effects, music and other assorted Kiss obstacles on their new course.

Among the things I expect to see on the golf course are ... a hole where you have to guide the ball on Gene's tongue, an "Ace ACE" hole in one to end your round and (not surprisingly) the golf balls to be LARGER than any other mini golf course in the world.


The Greatest Guitarist Of All Time is ...... the Left-Handed (Fender-playing) God, Jimi Hendrix.
Readers of, along with a few musicians recruited by the site -- including Jeff Cease of The Black Crowes -- were asked to list their top guitarists. Coming out on top is someone more known for playing a Fender rather than a Gibson --- Jimi Hendrix. At number two is a Gibson Les Paul loyalist Jimmy Page, followed by Keith Richards at three, Eric Clapton at four, Chuck Berry at five, Jeff Beck at six, Eddie Van Halen at seven, the late Chet Atkins at eight, blues legend Robert Johnson at nine and Pete Townsend wraps up the Top 10.

Life's Been Good... Until Now

(TMZ) "Eagles" guitarist Joe Walsh claims a man in his 70s has threatened to shoot him dead ... this according to new court documents.

But the septuagenarian suspect doesn't seem like a fragile old man -- Walsh says the old guy already attacked his personal assistant with a block of wood.

It's all laid out in legal documents filed by Walsh in which the rock legend claims -- Nassar Adhoot -- who owns land near Walsh -- trespassed on his property earlier this month.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Walsh claims his P.A. approached Adhoot ... but the old guy attacked him and then shouted, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him."

Walsh says he was so freaked out -- he filed for a restraining order to get protection for himself, his wife, his assistant, his maid and his gardener.