It's summertime, which means it's the best time of the year to enjoy cold beer -- even if it's cheap cold beer.
According to CoedMagazine.com, here are some of the best cheap beers around:
- Pabst Blue Ribbon -- Pabst has been in business for over 125 years, so they must be doing something right.
- Keystone Light -- Maybe the best super light beer around, this is a favorite on college campuses nationwide.
- Busch Light -- It’s somewhat better than malt liquor, but still pretty rough on the digestive system
- Miller High Life -- How can you go wrong with the "Champagne of Beers?"
- Milwaukee's Best -- This is a common frat beer that simply won't die.