Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Prince of Bleepin' Corpse-ness ?


Ozzy Osbourne has said he’ll donate his body to a London museum when he dies.

Talking to the Sunday Times, the Prince Of Darkness said:

"By all accounts I’m a medical miracle. When I die, I should donate my body to the Natural History Museum. It's all very well going on a bender for a couple of days – but mine went on for 40 years. At one point I was knocking back four bottles of cognac a day, blacking out, coming to again, and carrying on."

"While filming TV show The Osbournes I was also shoving 42 types of prescription medication down my neck, morning, noon and night – and that was before all the dope I was smoking in my 'safe' room, away from the cameras."

Bizarrely, Ozzy's will be writing a regular medical advice column in the Sunday Times magazine from June 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment