Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brain Damage/Engaged


After Bret Michaels recovery from brain hemorrhage, it seems he is preparing to take the next step in his life and will get married to his former long-time ex, Kristi Gibson, 39. Gibson, a former model, is also the mother of Bret’s two children and has been by his side all the time he was in ICU for his terrible condition.

Here is a picture of them together, and apparently is one of the few pictures you can find with Gibson.

Michaels took the chance to speak to People magazine and this is what he said:

“As painful as this experience has been, I was given a second chance, right? I don’t want to sit around every night worrying this is going to happen again. What I want to do is make a positive bucket list and say, ‘I’m just gonna go for it.’ There’s just so much more I want to do and experience. (Getting married), for sure, is something I have never done. Kristi’s such a great person. We’ll see if that happens. But yes, that may be one of the big things on the list. My first goal is to get back (to) 100 percent. I want to continue to rock the world, and I want to continue to love my family and be a good father.”

No comments:

Post a Comment