Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Uh......


MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil spoke to Robin Leach of Las Vegas Weekly about Vince's daily five-plus hours of rehearsals for ABC's upcoming "Skating With The Stars" show, which is described as "Dancing With The Stars" on ice (and comes from the same producers).

"It's tough work," Vince said. "Sometimes six hours a day on the ice. You fall. It's cold. You hurt. But I'm loving it, and I think we're going to surprise fans and a whole new demographic of moms and grandmothers. I think I'd been on the ice just once since I was 12 years old. So this was a whole new experience that started a few weeks ago. I'm so into it we've even been on ice-skating dates! The show, of course, isn't just skating. We have choreographed dance routines to music." He added, "My only rule has been no feathers. No pink! I'm fortunate because ABC hired my tour designer to do my outfits for the show, so we'll be looking rock smart."


"Skating With The Stars" will kick off its six-episode run with a live premiere episode on Monday, November 22 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC television network.

No comments:

Post a Comment