Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SIN-atra - ol' Black and Blue Eyes


Cheap Trick's Robin Zander, Twisted Sister's Dee Snider and former Deep Purple bass player Glenn Hughes are among the artists featured on SIN-atra, a hard rock tribute to Frank Sinatra. Zander covers "Fly Me to the Moon," Snider does "It Was a Very Good Year," and Hughes chips in with "I've Got You Under My Skin." The album will be available as an import on March 29th. --Sal Cirrincione

1. "New York, New York" - Devin Townsend
2. "I've Got You Under My Skin" - Glenn Hughes
3. "Summerwind" - Geoff Tate
4. "It Was a Very Good Year" - Dee Snider
5. "Witchcraft" - Tim "Ripper" Owens
6. "Fly Me to the Moon" - Robin Zander
7. "Lady Is a Tramp" - Eric Martin
8. "I've Got the World on a String" - Doug Pinnick
9. "Love and Marriage" - Elias Soriano
10. "Strangers in the Night" - Joey Belladonna
11. "High Hopes" - Franky Perez
12. "That's Life" - Jani Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment