Monday, March 21, 2011

More RED-velations


Eddie's (Van Halen) a fuitcake ...we could've guessed that would be in the book but alien abductions and encounters ? That's a cake of a different color. Mainly RED.
Sammy Hagar, in an interview with MTV about his book, expands on a subject barely touched in his new rock memoir.

"Remember the story in the book, where I have a dream about being contacted by aliens in the foothills above Fontana?" he asks the MTV interviewer. "That’s right. It was real. [Aliens] were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren’t even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F**k, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. “'See what this guy knows.'”

But then again, this wasn't the first close encounter that Hagar says he experienced.

"That happened. That friggin’ happened, I’ll tell you right now," Hagar continued. "Another thing happened when I was about four that I didn’t put into the book. One time I saw what I considered to be, well, at the time I thought it was a car with no wheels. We lived out in the country and I saw this thing floating across a field, creating this big dust storm. I threw rocks at it and shit. And I don’t know what happened after that."

No comments:

Post a Comment