Monday, March 23, 2009

Highway Robbery... er ... Recovery.

Alright, I know we're in financial straits and things are tough all over. But I never realized how bad it was until I saw this video from San Diego.
Two drug dealers are being chased by the DEA and , I assume, in an attempt to evade the "po po" they toss a wad of money out the window and on to a 6-lane highway. Some motorists seeing a blizzard of cash pulled off to the side of the road to collect what they could but some just STOPPED DEAD in the middle of the 805.
WOW!
I've stopped (while walking) to pick up a penny here and there but would never slam on the brakes in the middle of a busy highway just to get what might be a dollar or two.
I guess you can't spell "freeway" without FREE or "death" without DEA.
Is this a sign of the times or just human nature? A mix of both I'd wager.
Until Next Time - look both ways.
J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment