SUPER BOWL DRINKING GAMES
Super Bowl Sunday has become a national holiday that celebrates excess - lots of junk food, lots of booze.
Speaking of booze, here are some drinking games to pass the time:
- Drink at every Archie Manning sighting.
- Drink at every suggestion of Peyton Manning being "the best ever."
- Drink every time they play "When The Saints Go Marching In."
- Drink every-time a high-paid sideline reporter states the obvious like, "They did not want to turn the ball over" or "They did not want to give up a big play."
- Drink at the appearance of any talking animal, alien or Kardashian.
- Drink at every "they are the best ever mention of Manning or Favre."
- Drink at every John Madden sighting.
- Drink at every dumb zebra call. Drink double if it's a roughing the Passing Princess call.
- MANY MANY MORE at Source: BleacherReport.com